Achievements and Awards
• Winner of the design competition and the supply of Conference bags for AWEP/ AGOA forum, August 2013, Addis Ababa
• Winner of the design competition of give-away items for the Ethiopian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Novemebr 2013, Addis Ababa
• Winner of the design competition of give-away items for Ethiopian Airlines,June 2014, Addis Ababa
• Winner ofProNet Ethiopia summer school onEntrepreneur-ship training sponsored by GIZ, Ministry of Education andSteinbeis Transfer Centre for Innovation and Realization, July 2014, Addis Ababa and as an award attended a series of seminars on leather processing in Cape Town and Pretoria, South Africa
• Winner of young best female Entrepreneur of 2015 organized by UNDP.
• Winner of young female emerging designers fashion competition organized by Office of FIRST LADY of FDRE and CAWEE, 19 Nov 2015.
• Selected to dress the TheIconic Manneken-Pis in Brussels (urinating little boy sculpture) in June 09/2017.
• Selected to represent Ethiopia in the symposium on ‘Boosting ACP inclusive and sustainable industrialization through job creation, value chains and productive investments’, organized by ACP-UNIDO, Brussels, Belgium, November, 2017